How To Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Here is The Full Instruction that how you can install firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. you can also install official and Custom Rom using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
1. Download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader flash tool and once download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader install it in your computer.
2. Download the Firmware which you want to Flash on your Android cellphone and extract it in your computer.
3. Start the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool.
4. Make sure your device is charged to at least 70%.
5. Run Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool.
6. Now click on Browse under the Programmer path to Chose MBN File.
MBN File Format:
7. After the selected MBN file, Select Build and it will auto select the Update or Firmware.
8. After that Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
9. Turn off the Mobile Phone and Attach it to PC using original data cable of Mobile Phone, pressing Vol up & down button.
10. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
11. Click on Download to start flashing.
12. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.